Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

I, uh, wow

I'm amazed, genuinely amazed. I'll probably never have the patience to sit through and play through it all again to get the secrets. I think for now, the ending is enough for me... together with the music, it was amazing.

But it was the perfect style of game for me, it was hard but not Kaizo or I wanna be the guy. It was difficult, but usually deaths were caused by yourself. I'm still amazed by the ending now.

Voice From The Hell Voice From The Hell

I'd been looking for something like this for a bit

And now I've found it! Final Zone arrangements aren't very common, and those that do exist are usually not that great, usually with minimal effort and slapped together in FLStudio. However this, THIS. Took me by surprise, as someone who enjoys orchestral arranges I have to say I got put into a really good mood. The instruments are perfect, the arrangement is brilliant, it can be clearly heard that effort was put into this, and for that, I tip my metaphorical hat to you sir! Personally, I love the quiet bit from 1:15, it fit perfectly, with the theme, and the title.

Sonic Advance - Cosmic Angel Sonic Advance - Cosmic Angel

Pretty awesome!

I'm not a fan of the randomish tempo changes, but I must say. This is awesome. I'm loving how well you've done it.

Enter The Red Bomber||(FIXED!) Enter The Red Bomber||(FIXED!)

Gah

Even though I've never played the game it comes from. Non-the-less. I love it. Great work I must say :D